- Some Fun Activities that Deal with Water
| Water Facts
- All living things need water
- Water makes up 83% of our blood
- Water makes up 70% of our brain
- Over all our bodies are 70% water.
- Without water, the Earth would look like the moon.
- 75% of the Earth is covered with water.
- 97% of the Earth's water is in the oceans (Salt Water)
- You could live for about a month without food but could only live for about a week without water.
- The average American uses between 80-100 gallons of water a day. In the middle ages, the average person only used 5 gallons of water a day. (They didn't take a bath or have indoor plumbing.)
How many ways can you think of to save water?
Email the Bots